Haenertsburg is a village situated on the edge of the Great Escarpment in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, on
- Trail du Mont Rochelle a 9 Peaks Vision in Partnership with RTCTrail Du Mont Rochelle is the vision of Jacques von Wielligh from @9Peaks 9 Peaks South [...]
- August 2014 – Mafadi TrioLuc Steens contacted 9 Peaks South Africa to experience the beautiful Maloti Drakensberg Park in [...]
- Official 9 Peaks South Africa Logo’s ReleasedWe are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new 9 Peaks South African Summit [...]
- Trail du Mont RochelleTrail du Mont Rochelle The Trail du Mont Rochelle will be held on the 31 of [...]
- Travailen – Ryan Sandes and Ryno Griesel’s Drak Traverse It was never going to be easy. Making an arduous journey never is, however, the [...]
- From the 9 Peaks DeskCompleted the 9 Peaks Expedition yesterday. The journey started at Iron Crown and ended with [...]
- Murch Point SummitDefinitely the wettest climb we have had, but totally the easiest! The road ahead looked gloomy [...]
9 PEAKS EXPEDITION RACE
The registration and selection process of the teams will start on the 6 of April 2015, while the race itself will take place from the 27th of October 2015 to the 6th of November 2015. For our part, we are committed to your success and constantly working on ideas and features to create new experiences.
The race organizers of the 9 Peaks Expedition Race would like to thank you for your entry & for taking part in the second edition of the Expedition. On behalf of the 9 Peaks Expedition Race sponsors and organization team, we hope that you have a unique and great experience. (Hiker Friendly)
9 Peaks Expedition Race Cost – R9000
(Secure your place & experience the Top of South Africa)
Self-supported Race with No Aid Stations , No Trail Markings along the route | GPS or Iridium Device Required (Every Team will be tracked live and broadcast on a web interface) Hikers / Runners Welcome
The 9 Peaks Expedition Race is for mixed, (co-ed) teams of two people, the composition of genders can be in any ratio. These teams, which must reach the finish with both members, can also be comprised of members of one or more countries.
Register for the 2015 – 9 Peaks Expedition Race, please fill out the Entry Form . If you requested additional information via this form, we’ll do our best to answer them promptly.
You are just a few steps away from confirming your participation in the second annual 9 Peaks Expedition Race. Complete the form below and send proof of payment to email@example.com with your Surname/Last Name as a reference.
25 years of making a difference… 9 Peaks South Africa would like to announce that Reach for a dream will
Trail Du Mont Rochelle is the vision of Jacques von Wielligh from @9Peaks 9 Peaks South Africa. Jacques enlisted the services
Communicate from anywhere, on the grid or off, with inReach Explorer Extreme Communication Kit. Includes inReach Explorer, Goal Zero Nomad
Luc Steens contacted 9 Peaks South Africa to experience the beautiful Maloti Drakensberg Park in preparation for the Ultra-Trail du
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new 9 Peaks South African Summit Logo’s.
Trail du Mont Rochelle The Trail du Mont Rochelle will be held on the 31 of August 2014 at the
It was never going to be easy. Making an arduous journey never is, however, the Drakensberg Traverse has a history
The official 9 Peaks charity The 9 Peaks South Africa doesn’t just provide peaks to conquer for trail enthuasiasts but
Completed the 9 Peaks Expedition yesterday. The journey started at Iron Crown and ended with Seweweekspoort. Am going to share